Terms of Conditions. (Online agreement.)
INTERNET SHOP r.a.m Factory STORE b>
The following is the terms of the agreement between r.a.m Factory STORE, represented by the owner of the domain ramfactory.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Store") and the buyer ("Buyer") for the purchase of goods or services, via the Internet at ramfactory.com (the "Site"). If you do not agree to these terms, you may not purchase goods and services at ramfactory.com, so please read carefully the conditions before you start shopping:
1. Introduction.- The Buyer agrees with the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement of the Parties (the "Agreement"), with all that concerns the goods, services and information provided through the Site. This Agreement is an agreement between the Store and the Buyer, and supersedes any prior or other agreements, contracts and guarantees, and stipulates everything related to goods, services and information provided through the Site. The buyer agrees to review and accept this Agreement prior to purchasing goods or services on the Site.
2. Information for Payment.
The Buyer understands and warrants that the information on payment means submitted to him is true, correct and complete. Payment for goods and services carried out by the Buyer will be accepted by the Buyer credit card company and the Buyer shall pay the cost of purchasing goods and services, as well as the cost of delivering the goods in the amount presented at the time of payment, including all applicable taxes. The buyer must be responsible for all payments made using the Buyer password. The Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and notify the Store within 24 hours of any unauthorized use of the password or violation of this Agreement. The store does not protect the Buyer from unauthorized use of the Buyer password. The maximum cost of one transaction sold between the Buyer and the Store can not exceed the amount equal to $ 10,000.
The content of the Site is copyrighted, including the accompanying trademarks, etc. (including but not limited to intellectual property). All trademarks presented / published in the store are the property of their respective owners. Organization, collection, compilation, magnetic transfer, digital conversion and other activities related to the use of materials, as well as copying, redistribution, use or publication by the Buyer of the full content or any part of the Site is prohibited. All products presented in the store are intended only for personal use for non-commercial purposes. The buyer has the right to run third-party copyright software on devices purchased at the Store for informational purposes only, and then must remove them from these devices. The Buyer is entirely responsible for such actions. The store is not responsible for any actions that caused direct or indirect damage to third-party organizations and / or copyright holders.
4. Editing, deletion and modification.
The store reserves the exclusive right to edit, delete or install on the Site any information, as well as the removal or installation of any products and services for sale. The Store may modify this Agreement, or the prices of goods and services, with or without notice to the Buyer, if specified in the Service Agreement, and may cease to operate or modify any or all sections of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Agreement will be deemed valid after its publication on the Site, and refer to transactions concluded after the publication date.
5. Right of refusal.
The store reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to stop the sale of goods and the provision of services, and to regulate access to the purchase of any goods or services.
6. Indemnity. The Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and maintain the position of the Store and its suppliers, partners and licensees in safety from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney`s fees related to the breach by the Buyer of this Contract or the use of the Site.
7. Restriction of transfer of rights to another person. The right of the Buyer to use the Service is his personal right and is not transferable to another person or organization and is regulated by the limits and conditions established by the Shop or by the Company of the Buyer credit card.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. PROVIDED GOODS AND SERVICES, CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OTHER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, DENIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). ONLY AND WHOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY CAUSE OF STORE TO PURCHASER AND ONLY ONE PAYMENT FOR ANY REASON, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CLIENT To purchase particular goods or services. THE SHOP AND ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES AND LOSSES IN BUSINESS, DECREASE INCOME, JUDGMENTS, OR SIMILAR LOSSES AND EXPENSES), WHETHER OR NOT, WHAT They were based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, NEGLIGENCE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE - BASIC ELEMENTS BASICS transaction between stores and customers. THIS SITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE LAWS CAN BE APPLIED WITH RESPECT TO LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ANY POSSIBLE JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE COURT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
9. Use of Information.
Shop reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes the Shop to the use of all information regarding the use of Buyer Site and all information provided by the Buyer, under current law.
10. Other.- This Agreement should be considered as published on the site of the r.a.m Factory STORE, and should be applied and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Any actions of the Buyer relating to its claims must be made within six months (6) after any acquisition made on the Site or the buyer for ever giving up their claims. All actions must be carried out within the limits set forth in Section 8. The content of this Agreement must be stated and understood in such a way that its meaning is equally equivalent for both parties. If any part of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that part must be brought into compliance with the law in such a way as to reflect the original intentions and interests of both parties. The remaining parts must remain in full force and effect. In the event that anything connected with the Store conflicts or conflicts with this Agreement, this Agreement is a priority. Failure of the Store in the performance of any provision of this Agreement to the Buyer shall not be deemed exempt from such provision or exemption from the right to make such provision.